Last modified: February 8, 2021
Privacy and Use Notice
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, resume, your answers to profile-related questions, the video interview that is recorded by Verified and any other identifier by which you may be identified or contacted online or offline (“personal information”); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as work or education history; and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information: directly from you when you provide it to us; automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies; and sometimes from third parties, for example, Google Analytics.
Information you Provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website or Services may include:
• Information that you provide as set out above, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, your resume and related information, information collected by us as a part of your interview, and as a part of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. • Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. • Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for user experience research purposes. • Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. • Your search queries on the Website. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Services such as Employers (“Contributions”). Your Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. • Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. • The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns. 2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests. 3. Speed up your searches. 4. Recognize you when you return to our Website. We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. We collect this information: directly from you when you provide it to us; automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies; and sometimes from third parties, for example, Google Analytics.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
Disclosure of your Information
Accessing and Correcting your Information
• You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. • You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. • If you delete your Contributions from the Website, copies of your Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website or Service users.
Accessing and Correcting your Information
• We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. • The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. • Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.