Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC’s diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspects of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
As a Mainframe Site Reliability Engineer, you will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Lifecycle Methodology in all planning steps. You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development, and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Additionally, you will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules. You will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
Enter in Qualifications Section:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including;
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
* Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C#, C++, Go, JCL, REXX, PERL, PHP, JYTHON, zOSMF Workflows, J2EE, MVC, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, HTML, JQuery, AngularJS, JSON and XML
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing).
* Understanding or have experience with agile, lean philosophies and continuous delivery principles
* Understanding or hands on experience in TDD, Junit, Jenkins, Maven and Ant
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans