This position is for a KDB+/Q Software Developer on the Equities a Data & Analytics team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative analytics solutions that advance the business; and will be improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
The core day to day duties include:
* Rolling-out next gen technology stacks that cover sales and trading flows across Equities in close collaboration with the front-office
* Building pre- and post-trade, real-time analytics for input into machine learning, algorithmic trading and client-facing apps
* Automating quality checks across transactional, market and reference datasets
* Building tools for monitoring performance and data replication aspects of KDB global production plants;
* Providing technical analysis, troubleshooting and driving incident remediation
The role works in team of Developers and Business Analysts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans