**PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that are currently located inside the United States at this time.
As Senior Full Stack (Back-End) Software Engineer with Freedom Financial Network in its San Mateo, CA office, you will contribute directly to the success of the business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.
We are looking for engineers to bring new and innovative ideas and tackle challenges across the full stack. We believe in building teams that are passionate about solving complex problems and ready to grow and evolve alongside our expanding business and technology footprint.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage complex microservices. Integrate the backend services with the front end solutions.
- Contribute to an overall system design and architecture.
- Select the best implementation strategies; recommend the technologies, tools and libraries.
- Contribute to development and enhancement of the front-end solutions.
- Deliver high-quality code to production; develop unit, integrated and system tests to ensure the code quality.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, 5+ years of experience in development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in development of front-end solutions. Hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks (Angular/React) is a big plus!
- 7+ years of working experience with Java/Spring. Proficiency in Maven/Gradle.
- Demonstrated experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business-critical systems to the market
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Demonstrated e xperience designing/developing scalable systems
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant experience in software development