The Global Wealth Management Technology is part of the Asset Management line of business at JPMorgan Chase and Co and is responsible for providing high-quality, high-performance and resilient technology solutions to the business that we support.
As part of the Wealth Management Alternative Investments Trading technology team, you will apply your experience to develop both functional and technical innovative solutions to support a multi-billion dollar product. Our group is responsible for trade capture and order management functionality for internal users covering Private Equity and Hedge Funds including position management, pre-trade checks, and approval workflows. We operate on principles of technical excellence and strong partnership with the business to ensure that the company can rely on our ability to deliver robust technology solutions to emerging business needs, continued growth and competitive advantage.
* Full-stack architecture, design, development for Alternatives trading web applications using agile development methodology
* Partnering with the product owner and business to understand new requirements and designing modules/functionality to address expansion, regulatory or automation needs
* Collaborate with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end global solutions
* Manage the Software Development Life Cycle for application portfolio modules
* Proactively look to develop, implement and further promote best technical practices across the team, which include, but not be limited to, code quality improvement, code reviews, code/architecture standards, code reuse, automation testing, continuous integration and deployment, technical documentation and technical design specifications
* Strong applied experience with computer science fundamentals such as data structures, multithreading, object-oriented design principles
* Strong experience with Java technologies, such as Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
* Experience with transactional database development skills, such as SQL, Sybase, Oracle
* Experience with RESTful API design, microservice oriented architecture
* Experience with testing frameworks such as Puppeteer, mocking and Junit
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Preferred 6-10 years of related working experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans