In our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Within JPMC, the AI Research team applies novel AI techniques to the toughest challenges in financial services. We are looking for a an experiended full stack development manager help evolve projects from early stage code into production.
You will work with the AI Research leads to understand their requirements, architect solutions and execute on development.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the projects deployed are of a high quality with appropriate, architecture, software and model development lifecycles in place and followed.
You will grow, retain and manage a team of 5-10 developers.
You will be expected to be hands on and be the technical lead for the team.
* Proven track record of hiring and retaining highly performing developers
* Proven track record of overseeing and balancing delivery of several software projects simultaneously under difficult deadlines
* Great interpersonal skills and able to interface with a data scientists and quantitative researchers
* You have managed developers for 3+ years with a team size of at least 5
* Current, hands on developer with experience in each layer of the stack
* Able to show technical and architectural leadership
* Experience with AI/ML toolsets an advantage
* Experience with AWS and Kubernetes an advantage
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans