Penn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. PI is the digital arm of Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S.). Our mission is to challenge the norms of the gaming industry by building an immersive interactive gaming experience that is responsible, innovative, and fun. Through our partnership with Barstool Sports, we are hoping to continue to launch our online sportsbook and iCasino across the US. We are committed to helping our team members grow and succeed. We believe that hiring talented individuals that love what they do will help us win!
Penn Interactive is seeking a results-oriented Technical Recruiter to source by using creative and cost-effective means of generating high quality candidates for technical roles. This role helps support Talent Acquisition Manager in designing and executing strategies to source, engage, and ultimately hire the best technical talent. This role is a part of the People & Culture Team and will assist with the team’s goals, objectives, strategic plan, and systems.
- Own the full cycle recruiting functions including but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and tracking candidates and requisitions in the applicant tracking system for engineering, product, and design roles.
- Follow all recruiting processes and procedures and candidate tracking in Applicant Tracking System
- Engage and maintain a diverse continuous pipeline of highly qualified and diverse candidates for the engineering and product teams
- Meet and exceed Departmental Goals and KPIs
- Utilize technical sourcing tools to apply advanced sourcing skills to proactively expand talent pipelines.
- Build and manage external network relationships that will deliver a sustainable pipeline of tech talent.
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers and offer insight on interview process for candidates and the hiring process
- Passionately communicate the PI culture and brand to attract candidates
- Partner with key recruiting partners to meet diversity hiring goals. Ensures Company’s D&I process is followed to meet assigned goals.
- Partners with Hiring Managers to finalize offer details and executes verbal offers
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback and then orchestrating next steps in the process
- Tracks KPIs and reports results to TA Manager
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full cycle recruitment in either an agency or internal setting
- Significant experience recruiting and hiring candidates for product or engineering teams in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Some experience recruiting for mobile development, backend, and data engineering roles
- Background using technical assessments and feedback sessions for tech candidates
- Experience with applicant tracking systems. ICIMS preferred
- Expertise in advanced, online candidate sourcing methods. Experience with Stackoverflow and Hiretuel preferred
Bonus Points for:
- Passion for sports betting or gaming
- Experience working internally at a tech startup
- Background in recruiting backend, data or mobile engineers
- Position may require licensing in applicable states that PI operates. If so, you must qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.