As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* MS degree or equivalent experience.
* Must have Qlik Technology experience (i.e QlikView, Qlik Sense, Nprinting ).
* QlikView/Qlik Sense/ certification is plus.
* Proven ability to navigate complex technology requirements & projects.
* Experience with Qlik Sense Admin functions like certificate upgrades, server setup , Qlik Custom properties and APIs.
* Experience integrating Qlik products with other technologies.
* Ability to think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement.
* Experience leading technology teams preferred.
* Experience in Agile Methodology.
* Programming experience in C #, Python, or Java.
* Experience with BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, AAAs.
* Experience automating processes.
* Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology.
* Experience in AWS, Kubernetes , ansible and Jules/Jenkins preferred.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems.
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages.
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
* Passionate about building an innovative culture.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans