* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Lead ETL architecture discussions using Python, Spark, Pentaho or any other equivalent batch processing platform
* Design and Build data processing pipes in ETL and ELT platforms using python, Kafka, Spark and Oracle.
* Communicate in a simple, conclusive manner, focusing on the key messages
* Perform analysis on large amounts of data from multiple and disparate sources
* Analyze data and results to ensure data quality with a critical mindset
* Research, develop, and implements new methods of measuring and analyzing data sets and processes
* Design and code batch data integration using a variety of platforms and tools from open source
* Familiarity with cloud native applications – 12 factors and DevOps practices.
* Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
* Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues and review and provide feedback to the final user.
* Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other.
* Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. Develop and document strategies / standards to support the ETL/ELT framework and infrastructure.
* Ensure that risk / controls, security, and data management policies are followed
* BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
* 8+ years of experience in data processing field
* Proficient in data transformation using SQL/Python/Spark
* Expertise in Python, PySpark, or Scala
* Expertise in building data pipelines in Python, Pentaho etc..
* Experience in Oracle/Elastic data platforms and related tools
* Experience in scheduling tools
* Knowledge of Cloud technologies GCP, AWS
* Expertise in Java/Rest Services is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans