As an experienced member of our Consumer and Community Banking Technology – Architecture, Data and Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be part of a team that will enable multiple analytical tools into a new state-of-the art datacenter and the Cloud. You’ll be enabled to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We are presently seeking seasoned, Software and Data Engineering Associates to work in an our innovative, energetic and collaborative organization.
Responsibilities across various positions will include:
Application Development and Data Management
* Development on Camunda workflow tools
* Develop innovative engineering solutions core Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration
* Develop and automate large scale, high performance data processing systems to drive and improve product experience
* Build scalable Spark data pipelines leveraging scheduler/executor framework
* Design and Build impactful telemetry and usage tracking solutions for BI tools to improve tool governance and monitoring.
* Mature modern data pipeline streams for analytics use-cases.
* Manage Data resources to ensure strong delivery
* Support the data development teams in their sprints for daily deliveries
* Identify additional capabilities gaps for data platform to support Models
* Work collaboratively with data scientists, data analysts, product owners and understand the data requirements for models and business objectives
* Design data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements
* nderstand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
* Evaluate Public and Private Cloud enablement options for Analytical and Reporting tools and contribute tool maturity.
* Conduct POCs for defining the path towards making analytic solutions scalable.
* Build audit compliant cloud solutions and simplifying access mechanism to make self-service offering more robust, efficient and secure.
* Define advanced vendor tool deployment solutions in the cloud and on-prem with a goal towards zero customer impacts through feature or version upgrades
Selected individuals will bring experience within the following requirements:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
* 5+ years with core Java and J2EE
* 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and patterns with Java
* 5+ years of experience with Core Spring Framework (Spring Boot) (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with utilization REST API and/or EDPI (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with CI/CD (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Maven) (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with Data Warehousing concepts (including Star Schema) (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with Shell scripts, Perl, and Job Scheduling tools like Autosys/CTRL-M (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Technologies (S3, RDS, EC2, Aurora, etc) (Preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with development/decomposition of complex SQL (RDMS Platforms)(preferred)
* 5+ years working proficiency in developmental toolset
* Expereince with Camunda workflow tool (preferred)
* Proficient tools such as JIRA, Confluence (preferred)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience working in an Agile Team construct
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans