+ Collaborate with key stake holders during the project to determine size, scope and requirements of the project
+ Analyze business and data requirements, profile and analyze data.
+ Design and develop holistic Solution
+ Aligning solutions/models to Target state Architecture
+ Ensure data is not duplicated, appropriate integration of data, with considerations for performance and storage, etc.
+ For large programs, create Conceptual data Models – documenting business entities and relationships, process flows and interactions.
* Strong Experience developing Logical Data Models – represents the business as domains, their characteristics and how they relate in common business terminology.
* Strong Experience developing Physical Data models (ODS and Dimensional) – is the implementation of a logical model specific to a particular Database Management System (DBMS). Database specific limitations and restrictions are enforced, physical naming standards and Firm wide standards are enforced.
* Strong Experience working with Data Management group and Application Development (AD) teams to review and model SOR System of Record (SOR) files in the current Ecosystem.
* Work with firm wide Data Review Board to get the logical and physical data models and other key artifacts certified for consumption.
* Strong experience with various RDBMSs/MPP systems/Big Data Platforms
+ Good to have Teradata, Hadoop (Hive) experience and VLDB experience
* Experience with Industry standard Data modeling tools like Erwin/ErStudio must. Hands on experience a Must.
* Financial Industry Experience is a plus
* Training and mentoring junior staff members
* Provide ongoing support for the above work.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans