Stable Kernel is growing, and we are looking for a Software Engineer with 3 years of experience developing mobile applications with an emphasis on native Android development and 2 years of experience with common stacks and cloud technologies.
As a Software Engineer, you will have opportunities to learn new technologies, make decisions that influence the path of a product roadmap, collaborate daily with other engineers and product team members, leverage software development best practices, and develop new skills to become a more well-rounded engineer.
Above all, your work and contribution will help some of the largest companies in the world be more successful and the products you build will impact hundreds and thousands of users every day.
Some of your responsibilities include…
- Working with development teams and project managers to ideate software solutions
- Developing client-side and server-side solutions
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Writing technical documentation
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years experience developing mobile applications with an emphasis on native Android development.
- At least 2 years experience with common stacks and cloud technologies. AWS or Azure experience notably.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A commitment to working inline with our company values
- Strong organizational skills
- A team player with a knack for visual design and utility
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or experience
Generous total compensation package
Base Compensation Range: $100,000-$115,000
- Health, vision and dental plans at 99.9% personal coverage
- 401k with above-average company matching
- $3000 annual industry educational budget
- Paid time off and paid holidays (including a floating holiday)
*Note – We are not sponsoring employment visas at this time. If you are currently in possession of an employment visa, it will need to be effective for at least 3 years from the date of your application for your candidacy for employment to be considered.