We’re hiring for a new role within our fast paced team. Do you have knowledge working with SaaS platforms? What about the hiring landscape? Your experience working with companies creating new technology will be a critical element to your success. Bringing that knowledge into the role will certainly lead to universal success!
- Do you work in an agile environment currently? Can you bring that knowledge with you?
- Do you want the autonomy and support to be able to just run with projects and to be trusted to do a great job?
- Are you considered to be a vibrant character who gives your all into anything you’re working on?
- Our Project Managers love the challenge of working to succeed even if the odds are stacked against them.
Working at Verified is a fast paced environment where change comes often and collaboration is key. If you enjoy managing projects within a fast-paced environment and like variety in your role; please read on!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working within our clients and development teams to ensure that ideas become functionality within the platform. As an integral part of the team, you’ll build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business as well as keeping close to the end customer.
You’ll be responsible for managing projects from conception through to post go-live support of varying shapes and sizes. You will be responsible for producing, owning and managing the overall project plan, with an appreciation for the end solution and the delivery journey. You will need to be able to manage change and re-plan as required.
A Few Things About You
We prefer close collaboration over long-winded documentation, so you need to be a great communicator and have solid interpersonal skills.
Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products is key.
- At least three years recent experience in Project Management role;
- Knowledge of both Agile & Waterfall methodologies including experience with Scrum and Kanban;
- Ability to identify and apply the optimum Project Methodologies and processes on a project by project basis in order to ensure delivery.
- Ability to manage large-scale complex projects with fixed deadlines;
- Management of several projects running simultaneously;
- Experience of working directly with senior business sponsors, stakeholders and third party suppliers;
- Single point of contact for multiple stakeholders during the project life cycle through to post go live support.
- Scope and change management experience including managing stakeholder expectations and re-planning projects;
- Budget tracking & experience working within a commercial process
- Desire to confront issues head-on and find ways to constantly improve delivery;
- Willingness to travel as required (whenever travel happens again);
- Happiest working in a fast paced, challenging and rapidly changing environment both independently and within a team environment;
- Passionate about doing a great job, relentless in delivery;
- Innovative, full of new ideas and suggestions
- We’ve designed our benefit package to cover everything you’ll need to succeed
- Vacation and holidays; company retreats and excursions
- Stock option plan
- Investment guides and planning through our financial partners
- Flexible and dynamic work environment