Software Engineer – Mobile iOS
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Bachelor’s degree (ideally, a Bachelor of Science) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study
* 7 years of experience in the job offered, or 4 years of experience as a Software Developer, as an IT Consultant, or in a related occupation
* Knowledge and experience working with Swift/Kotlin or Java
* Knowledge and experience in developing custom UI components
* Understanding of modern design patterns used in Swift/Kotlin and Java
* Knowledge and experience using popular build tools, like MAVEN, NPM and Gradle
* Knowledge and experience in TDD and modern testing frameworks that support it, like
* Understanding of source control and experience working with modern tools that support it, such as Git
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Expertise in mobile framework and application design and architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Development Tools (XCode, Android Studio)
* An extensive working experience and advanced knowledge in server-side web and mocking technologies.
* Understanding and experience using CI/CD tools Jenkins
* Possess a functional orientation, understanding how development work translates to the business end-user.
* Micro-services architecture and cloud computing knowledge.
* Advanced hands-on knowledge of mobile security domain and solutions
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans