As a member of our Software Engineering Team in JPMorgan Merchant Service, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. We are building a green field payment processing platform with latest and greatest tech stack, like Microservice Architecture, Hybrid Cloud runtime, Event sourcing, NOSQL Databases and Open Source frameworks. You’ll be apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to lead development team to deliver business value & achieve common goals
* 3-5 years of current extensive high-level enterprise architecture and software design
* 5-7 years of current hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/JEE stack including Functional and Reactive development models
* 5+ years hands on experience on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux
* Experience with variety of data and persistence technologies such as SQL, No-SQL (ex. Cassandra), and caching platforms
* Good experience on data streaming (ex. kafka). data messaging and event driven systems.
* 2-3 years of current technical experience on cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems
* Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience applying and advancing modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation
* College degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent is required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans