Looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer, you will write and configure code for new and upgraded solutions in accordance with technical specifications. Some of your responsibilities will include analysis, design, code, debug, test and modify software while considering software abilities, create strategic technical designs for small scope projects with the team; and develop specifications to resolve software problems. You will be responsible to collaborate with stakeholders on functionality of features, estimate effort for projects of small scope and debug issues that span multiple module.
* Ability to implement new applications utilizing leading edge technologies and modernize existing applications
* Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
* Experience in some of the modern programming languages/platforms, such as: Java, Spring framework, API, Restful Microservice, AWS or Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Cassandra, NoSQL is a plus
* Experience with some of the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow
* Experience with CI/CD, Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, a plus
* Knowledge of data driven functional testing using Cucumber Scripts, a plus
* Understanding of messaging (JMS/MQ/Kafka) based integration is preferred
* Work in Agile environments collaboratively, writing user stories, developing code, testing and performing peer code reviews
* Strong troubleshooting skills a must
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
* At least 1-3 years of professional hands-on software development work experience
* At least 1 years of experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
* Experience in one or more programming languages such as Java
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans