JP Morgan Chase, Enterprise Technology, Finance Risk Data & Controls is seeking an experienced software engineer to lead design, development and delivery of cutting edge solutions to our firm wide users. You will be part of a team that powers the Investment, Budgeting and Planning tools that drive JP Morgan’s technology spend.
As a member of our Engineering Team we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. You will be using the latest private cloud offerings to deploy your solutions and will be part of the journey to take our solutions to public cloud.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Minimum 9 years’ hands on experience working with any Object-Oriented Language (Java / Python)
* Strong at Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
* Hands on experience working with any RDBMS database (MySQL / Maria DB / Oracle)
* Hands on experience working with any Frontend frameworks (Angular / React)
* Hands on experience with TDD practices / frameworks (JUnit (Java) / Jest (React) / Jasmine (Angular))
* Good Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
* Hands on Experience with Spring Boot / Spring Cloud frameworks, Distributed systems, RESTful principles.
* Hands on Experience with Apache Kafka / Rabbit MQ or similar messaging / streaming technologies.
* API Documentation using Swagger / Open API.
* Hands on experience and working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Experience with CI/CD build/deployment using GIT (or Bitbucket) + Jenkins.
* Knowledge of Agile Framework – Scrum
* Experience working in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
* Experience of working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time)
* Knowledge on AWS Lambda, Step Functions, App Sync (Graph QL), API Gateway & S3.
* Knowledge on AWS Glue / Apache Spark (EMR) technologies.
* Experience on any of the public cloud (AWS / GCP / Azure / Pivotal)
* Knowledge on NoSQL would be an added advantage (Cassandra / Mongo DB / Dynamo DB).
* Good Knowledge on Cloud Native patterns, Containers (Docker / Kubernetes / Open Shift) would be an added advantage.
* BS/B-Tech/BE degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda .
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans