As an experienced Full Stack Application Engineer of our Software Engineering Group, you’ll apply your expertise to solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science, or Data Science
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* 7+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience in JAVA/J2EE, Spring Boot, REST/API
* Strong knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices in AI/ML
* Proven track record in leading data science programs with use of Machine Learning tools and techniques
* Proficiency in: SQL/Hibernate, Messaging (MQ & Kafka) will be an added advantage
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all system
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming language
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Exhibit strong sense of ownership and accountability at all times.
* Discuss and comprehend requirements to recommend optimal solutions.
* Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team.
* Experience in building cloud native applications and microservices
* Hands-on experience with quantitative methods, AI/ML algorithms and open source libraries
* Demonstrable experience with machine learning APIs and computational packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, XGBoost
* Detailed data analysis, create presentations with data analysis, reports and strategic solution
* Ability to communicate complex information lucidly across all levels of the organization
* Analysis, design, coding, testing and debugging skills Java and Angular js Framework is plus
* Broad knowledge of software design principles and prior experience establishing training platforms, model deployment strategies, and serving guidelines; experience with AWS ML tools is a plus
* Detailed knowledge of Python, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, NoSQL etc
* .Experience with Cloud development and deployment experience
* Experience in dealing with multi-location teams.
* Experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers
* Experience in designing full stack systems and data stores using good software design principles.
* Knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent dealing with ambiguity skill
* Microsoft Office capabilities
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans