As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Understand business requirements, partnering with global stakeholders, offering solutions from design, development, testing to deployment to UAT and production.
* Design, code, test and implement high quality reusable backend Java REST API services and UI/UX design in Angular4+ for web-based applications hosting on internal or external Cloud.
* Work with Spark to support backend process’s.
* Ensure that design and implementation works against high-volume data sources and still achieve reasonable UI response time.
* Self-motivated team player, possess the ability to research, troubleshoot and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
* Establish/follow Data Governance standards, guidelines, and best practices around reference data, critical data, metadata and operational data management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans