As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Specifically the role requires you to:
– Design and develop applications by gathering requirements from users
– Write maintainable & testable code using Java, React/Angular
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Automate tests and deployments alleviating the need for manual intervention
– Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure successful integration
– Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
– Build applications based on cloud-native principles and deploy to cloud platforms
– Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as; Java, J2EE technologies, React/Angular
– Implementation skills with Java and Spring
– Experience with web UI and frameworks like React or Angular is required
– Strong understanding of web development practices
– Strong believer of code quality and writes Junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
– Good understanding of one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
– Willing and able to learn the business and understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
– Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Experience with hibernate is beneficial
– Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
– Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git etc.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans