Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are the client infrastructure engineering team behind all applications in ByteDance. The client include mobile frontend and some desktop. We proudly serve billions of users across the world and thousands of engineers in ByteDance by building and supporting large-scale services, frameworks, tools and systems.
- Responsible for the web/wap/Hybrid development of mobile products
- Building world-class frontends, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 5+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
- Experience in solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems and front-end performance optimization;
- Understanding of construction and continuous integration, familiarity with at least one construction tool;
- Understanding of component-based development ideas, familiarity with at least one front-end MV* framework;
- Understanding of back-end technologies and databases is a plus.