About The Team
Business Integrity team at the core to power monetization drive for Bytedance in global scale. The team is made of talented software engineers and data scientists from all over the world. We build the foundation to safeguard our advisement platform and bring down the risk when the business scales. The team always find themselves at the crossroad of world-class engineering and industry’s top insights.
- Develop features and improvements to the Business Integrity product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- You’ll work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Business Integrity product, either internal facing or external facing.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Consistently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 or more years of relevant frontend development experience
- Professional experience with VueJS or React
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- 5 or more years of frontend experience – Working knowledge of Python and Golang
- Experience with data visualization – Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, AVA, tape)
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup