Dominion Diamond Corporation

About the Company

Finding diamonds in the rough is Dominion Diamond’s fortŽ. Formerly Harry Winston Diamond Corporation, the company mines for and markets rough diamonds globally. Its business consists of a 40% stake in the Diavik diamond mine in Canada’s Northwest Territories, one of the world’s richest diamond-bearing deposits, and rough diamond sorting and sales operations in Canada, Belgium, and India. The other 60% of the Diavik mine is owned by Diavik Diamond Mines, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto. In 2017, Dominion Diamond received an unsolicited offer from Washington Corporations to buy the company for $1.1 billion.

Company Overview
The VERIFIED™ Group of Companies uses cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of same.

Sign in

Sign Up

Forgotten Password

Cart

Cart

Share